Welcome to Surgery Center of Pinehurst!
Our facility has been serving area patients and their families since 2006, and we welcome the opportunity to serve you. We know you have high expectations of a facility like ours, so we’re making every effort to ensure that your experience is exceptional, from initial consultation to recovery and discharge.
Surgery Center of Pinehurst was established by a dedicated group of area physicians, seeking a better way to serve their patients. When the facility opened its doors in January 2006, the mission was to provide high quality, individualized, cost effective health care in a compassionate patient and family oriented environment. That missions still holds true today.
Our mission today is unchanged – we’re still focused on providing the best for our patients on every level. If you elect to have a procedure done here, you’ll benefit from our highly qualified team of physicians, nurses, and technical staff, advanced medical technology, and private recovery rooms for you and your family. Our 28,000 square – foot facility offers convenient parking and easy access to the facility, short wait times, and competitive pricing. Plus, procedures at Surgery Center of Pinehurst are performed by your own physician, adding further comfort and assurance to the experience.
Surgery Center of Pinehurst Specialties:
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Plastic Surgery
- Total Joints and Spine
Surgery Center of Pinehurst Highlights:
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- AAAHC accredited
- 6 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & 2 Pain Procedure Rooms
- Contracted with DICON - Duke Infection Control Network
- Current Patient Satisfaction Rating Above National Average
- Strong track record of quality care and positive outcomes
- Save money and increase efficiency for Medicare, insurers, and patients while providing the same high quality care as HOPD
- Joint venture with First Health of the Carolinas.
- First and only existing surgery center of its kind in Pinehurst, N.C
- Recognized among Today's Surgicenter Magazine's Who's Who in the Ambulatory Surgery Industry in 2006
- Accommodate Spanish-Language Patients. Please bring an interpretor with you on the day of your surgery or procedure.
- Plenty of convenient parking
- Coffee in waiting room
- Short wait times